Saturday, October 18, 2008

I didn't do it! The murder, at least . . .



So much fun! I forgot to add this a couple weeks ago when Steve and I went to a murder mystery dinner with another couple couples from our ward. The theme was an Italian murder mystery in New York City. I was the beautiful, vivacious Tara Misu, who may have started as an upstairs maid in Italy for one Rocco Scarfazzi (a wealthy, land-owning, money-laundering gentleman), but soon became affianced to that same Rocco. We came to New York to become reconciled with Rocco's long-estranged family, only to have his brother shot and killed soon after our arrival! Needless to say it was a very trying time for us at this dinner party. Rocco's brother dead, and the rest of us finding out things about ourselves (our characters, thank heaven!) that we didn't even know ourselves. Can I tell you how shocked I was to discover my own inclinations for undercover work? Of various kinds? I don't think I've blushed that much in public for a long time now! Wow, THAT family needed help, let me tell you! =) But it was a fun night!

No comments: