Sunday, November 16, 2008

Hodgepodge







Well, I feel awful today, but I thought I'd share a little . . . catch-up work, lol. But since I am here at home instead of driving to Provo and back to get the little ones (just to let you know how awful "awful" is), I'll let pictures be most of my catching up.

Most of these pics are from our family photo shoot at a park up here. We were GOING to go to the Wal-Mart studio, etc., etc. . . . don't get me started. So we had fun just doing individuals on our own, and I love these of the kids! In order, going down the slide in age order, Lacrisha, Jenero, Xeneea, Adria, Marina, Jessica, and Simeon.

The others are from a camping trip we did in late September. I had to include my little Totoros (everyone familiar with Totoro will recognize the umbrellas!), as as well as the family's fascination with snakes. Well, at least a couple! Jenero caught the little water snake and you can see on Marina's face how fascinated she was with it. She's always loved snakes. (And if anyone knows of a cheap, small domesticated snake for sale, we'd love to hear.)

In other news, I have two full school weeks of student teaching and two days the week of Thanksgiving left. Twelve days in the classroom!! But who's counting? And yes, for anyone wondering, I officially graduate with my B.S. on December 13, though I won't be walking. Woo hoo! Now I'll have a B.A. and a B.S. I've loved the SPED program and am sorry not to be in classes every day with my friends now. Weird, huh?

No comments: