Thursday, July 9, 2009

Where does the time go?

I just realized that there are only 5 weeks left of summer vacation! Where DOES the time go? I guess it's probably time to stop procrastinating and take a close look into what my options are this year in getting the necessary hours/classes/whatnot to be able to renew my teaching license when the next two and a half years are up (and hence my first class 1 teaching license). Part of me really WOULD like to keep my license current and be able to teach later, but part of me is OK with letting it lapse, what with a new baby and all. Hmmm, what to do, what to do? Sometimes it doesn't seem like any big thing to do, but other times I can't stand the idea of taking that much time away from the new little one that'll be here soon. Ah well, I do believe I'd just better talk to the State Office of Education . . . maybe it will turn out the requirements will make my decision a no-brainer. =)

No comments: